PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Mac Baren Navy Flake in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Squire.

IMG0034.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Trying my hand at blend my own. Testing in an old dominion clay. This is 50% lemon Virginia, 30% perique and 20% red Virginia all from wholeleaftobacco. The tobacco’s are great but I think this is too much perique for me.View attachment 236908
@StayPufft Nice pipe; I'll have to try whole leaf and blending my own pipe baccy to smoke in my clays.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Me too.I smoke it after a
@samuelgawith01 I smoked a clay pipe of Elizabethan Mixture at Nottingham pipe show in memory of Queen Elizabeth II. I see HH Rustica is back in stock at Smokingpipes; the guy in the review video is smoking it in a Markus Fohr Old German Clay with a regular pipe stem:
A full tin of Rustica would be overpowering for me but probably not an all day smoke. I think Rustica smokes well in a clay pipe - and it's one of the few blends I got a baccy rush from:)
Few stiff drinks.Beer or Whiskey,that is,which ever comes first.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@Sir Yak & @Puffer of Pipes wrong section now guys, you’re a few months behind here. LOL 😆

Every month there is a new WAYS post created, here ya go for September... ;)

Sir Yak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
@Sir Yak & @Puffer of Pipes wrong section now guys, you’re a few months behind here. LOL 😆

Every month there is a new WAYS post created, here ya go for September... ;)

Thanks..I’m aware of the WAYS..was interested and had done a search on bohemian scandal. I’m thinking about opening a tin of it myself.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Before lunch, I follow with the second third of Solani 633, in a Ser Jacopo Calabash. And a mug of hot red fruit tea. The very bad constructions of the cities or villages of Morocco, are not able to withstand such an earthquake. It reminds me of Turkey. Meanwhile, their King lives in his luxury mansion in Paris, fattening like a real pig. Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.