PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Old Joe Krantz in a Tekin. This will be my last pipe pic from Sofia (for a while at least), as my family is moving to the Northern Bulgarian city of Ruse today.
View attachment 235493

Wow, off on a new adventure, I hope you enjoy living in Ruse. Let us know what you think of it compared to Sofia?

Can’t wait to see some pics, pretty please of Ruse. :)

Take care be well! ❤️

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Newminster 400 in a Moretti

52890041857_e404e5e2f6_o.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Sutliff 515-Rc1 in the Briarlee on the 117* drive home.
After 5 weeks or so of multiple smokes 4 days a week it may be needing an alcohol bath. A little sour note came though earlier when I wa smoking some MacB#1 with a touch of MacB Vailla Cream.View attachment 235624
Ive never tried the bath? I do burn some aro sometimes to stave that off though.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Erinmore Flake in a Pollock clay.
Went to Chesterfield Medieval Fun Day yesterday; enjoyed meeting the knights & Epico the Dragon!
Got dressed up and bought a handmade leather pouch to go with my outfit. Plastic free day as I took my own reusable cup for my hot chocolate and got some loose sweets weighed into my own reusable container. Bought a tin of Erinmore Flake for @Birddog66 to cover postage for his package for me and got given a can of beer and a few cigarettes for being the sharpest dressed! The one day of the year I can wear my knight's costume in Chesterfield and NOT get made fun of:)
Seen 2 pipe smokers; James was smoking Clan in his Falcon and I met another smoking Condor in a wooden Bulldog. I think Condor smells & tastes good - especially in a clay! If James was in any of my writing he'd be a Cavalier, especially in the hat with feathers in he usually wears - it goes well with his pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.