PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess, and the extra hungry Tomato the Brave.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished that B&V story, and this bowl of year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to go back to the story I had started earlier, but put aside to do the one I just finished. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Wilke Wall Street in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. Work's done for the night.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baker Street.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.