PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Been busy traffic copping the ferals.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
No picture, just War Horse Green in a cob again.
It’s amazing that learning how to prepare, pack, and pace my smoke can change such a blend from an obnoxious, offensive oddity into a good smoke that will see itself in my rotation fairly often. Now I really wanna try the Bar.

…hell, I may even give lakelands or 1792 a shot! I ain’t skeered!!

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Popped a tin of the new 4th Generation 1989 with a Teekin Meer.

Classic Danish slices. Golden brown, nice fruit smell of berry. The look and smell in the can is similar to Ilsteds Own Golden Flake.

Smokes great right from the top and has more strength than I expected.

Winner winner chicken dinner

EA/DC

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
the Netherlands
No picture, just War Horse Green in a cob again.
It’s amazing that learning how to prepare, pack, and pace my smoke can change such a blend from an obnoxious, offensive oddity into a good smoke that will see itself in my rotation fairly often. Now I really wanna try the Bar.

…hell, I may even give lakelands or 1792 a shot! I ain’t skeered!!

I tried the Bar recently, I bought a couple of tins. It is also nice but it is very strong! I do prefer the Green but both are interesting and great blends.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.