PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Seems like I've been smoking at that jar of Potlatch forever.. Just can't pick up the good in it. There's to much to taste, so I just taste nothing. I should like it, the components are the ones I want. Maybe my taste buds are shot out and I just don't know shit..

Moving on to one I can always get right, Daughters and Ryback in a cob.

16589033735648723687193563858468.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am half way through this bowl of Watch City Old North Church in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob with a yellow plastic stem. Don't have a photo of the cob. I am thinking about what briar to smoke this in.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Lovely smoke of Yorktown tonight in an MM General. Next smoke was Elizabethan Mixture in a Grabow Pot. A combo I find increasingly pleasing. I tried to cap it off with Jackknife Ready Rubbed, which I did, but I seemingly can't conjure an enjoyable smoke of my MM Carolina Gent. I will try Latakia and Balkan blends for a while. If that fails, I shall consign the pipe to the bottom of the box, and may or may not revisit.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Have things to do before bed time.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Lovely smoke of Yorktown tonight in an MM General. Next smoke was Elizabethan Mixture in a Grabow Pot. A combo I find increasingly pleasing. I tried to cap it off with Jackknife Ready Rubbed, which I did, but I seemingly can't conjure an enjoyable smoke of my MM Carolina Gent. I will try Latakia and Balkan blends for a while. If that fails, I shall consign the pipe to the bottom of the box, and may or may not revisit.
@UncleRasta I enjoyed the Yorktown in my clay pipes at the Redcoats and Revolutionaries event at Cromford Mill, especially getting my pipe lit from the forge ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.