PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabrielSTB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2022
Philadelphia
I'm very curious about this Zero Alcohol Whiskey. Please tell us more.
I’m pleasantly surprised with it! I’ve not had a drink in a little over eight years so I may not be great at comparing it to the real thing but it hits all the right notes for me. Some vanilla, caramel, and citrus notes and definitely a burn in the throat. Must use cayenne pepper or something. It’s a bit expensive but it’s a niche product

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Happy Independence Day to all ! I had a beloved relative visiting all week who is highly allergic to only tobacco smoke (keep the peace ... don't go there) so today was the first chance I had to try my new Barontini Spigot Pipe with 2/3rds bowl of Country Squire Old Tobey !! Wow, my old Barontini was my favorite pipe but this one wins out ! In fact, as of today (subject to change on a whim) if I ever buy another pipe it will be another large bowl spigot pipe. The pipe didn't get hot ...only warm to touch and it was a most perfect smoke while I said my prayers for our country, military and first responders outside in the shade !
I cannot offer you a colorful fireworks display but offer the following with the wish that you have a wonderful day and week: The canopy display of the American Oak in the front right yard and the wild raspberry display planted by the birds for your enjoyment. (wild raspberries are smaller and sweeter).
Happy 4th to all !!

1656951447388.jpeg

1656951482085.jpeg

1656951520958.jpeg

Attachments

• 1656951522583.jpeg
    1656951522583.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 2

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Lane’s HGL in a Vermont American Billiard, which despite its classic shape, is a true freehand, carved by pipe maker, Steve Norse, It is a black sandblast with a silver band and a white acrylic stem. At the bottom of the shank, toward the band is stamped: BRIARWORKS, and below that USA, then below that VERMONT, and below that, the logo VF, with the right arm of the V forming the stem of the F. Below that is stamped FREEHAND, below that PSF POY and below that 2016. The PSF stands for Pipe Smokers Forum, which sponsored the carving.

7666F8D2-773A-47DC-BAD2-C869D1E9A709.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.