Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Found a partial sample of Esoterica Blackpool hiding in the thicket of tins. Thought I'd give it another try this afternoon, in my Savinelli Tortuga 614 bent billiard...

stupid.gif

Now loading up a bowl of Margate in my Medico Whitewall to redeem the afternoon, albeit technically evening. They can't all be gems, right?

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, California towhee, White-breasted nuthatch, Red-tailed hawk, and Common raven (those last two sure don't get along). Sipping a Moscow mule on the deck, enjoying a cooler, less humid day for a change. A dinner of baked chicken legs w/mashed potatoes and peas awaits... ?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

oJQUpmI.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big porterhouse steak and baked potato dinner with a big scoop of double chocolate ice cream sprinkled with toast almond slices for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 1998 McClelland GKCPC Syrian Star in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. In comparing this blend to the earlier PCCA version, I detected no differences. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Englomatic

Lurker
Jun 18, 2020
Central Virginia
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big porterhouse steak and baked potato dinner with a big scoop of double chocolate ice cream sprinkled with toast almond slices for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 1998 McClelland GKCPC Syrian Star in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. In comparing this blend to the earlier PCCA version, I detected no differences. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
You eat well Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.