PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
St. Bruno by the seaside, St. Bruno by the sea.......
Found a nice spot on the beach, unfolded my deck chair, rolled up my trouser legs & fixed a knotted handkerchief on top of my head. Sat down & filled a Falcon pipe with the old Bruno, lit up & peacefully slipped into a state of total contentment. Within minutes the ground beneath my feet started to tremble & I became aware of an impending horde of females, running towards me in frantic excitement, arms flailing & voices screaming out for the alluring scent of the St. Bruno. Had to abandon my deck chair & hot foot it off the beach, only just making it out in time!
image.gifSome time later I discovered another beach, save for one lone figure in the distance, totally isolated. Walking along the sea shore, waves cooling down my feet I lit up another bowl. Shortly after I noticed the lone figure in the distance becoming closer & closer. It soon became clear the aroma from the slow burning & satisfying St. Bruno had driven yet another young lady crazy with desire as she was heading straight for me. As she was on her own, I felt I was in no danger & decided to stand my ground . Furthermore, when she came right up to me I even obliged the lady by blowing smoke rings into her pretty little face, which she appreciated greatly until I could give no more & had to knock my pipe out.?
image.gif
Total nonsense of course.....I'm miles from the beach! Still, does the mind good to wander at times I've always thought. When I smoke St. Bruno, perhaps my mind wanders more than most. Lol

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just posted my review of KBV Mr. Christian’s Flying Dutchman Flek at TR.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this brutally hot and humid day, and am lose to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Kendal Kentucky in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...​

WYoCgIC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.