Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Oh, I dunno ...
View attachment 89165
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Following on from yesterday's WW I French pipe maybe time to look at the British equivalent which although 'tis the same Billiard shape as the WW II pipe the WW I pipe is considerably more compact with a very different more traditional finish than its later iteration

View attachment 89167View attachment 89166
View attachment 89168
@virkia The French tobacco translates as "s**t of horse - the best tobacco under the sun".
The Citroen 2CV "Deux chevaux" doesn't really only have 2 horsepower, it refers to its French tax band as there was the Renault 4CV as well.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I'm rotating 5 briars, 2 cobs and 2 meer these days. I have a tendency to keep adding pipes to the active pile though.
My mixing bowl began with C&D Big 'n Burley, (I smoke a couple of bowls each stage) to which I later added some D&R Ramback (Izmir) and then later some Sutliff aged red va, but I had to chip in with some Sutliff Stoved VA to even out the red.
I've been smoking that mix now for a few days. About to start something new. Or dig some out of a jar that I've got from other mixes.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
4 year old Russ’ Summer Splash in a Don Lou hardwood. I think it’s pecan…

741-B06-C8-D6-E2-4-DD7-83-BC-39608-AAF7-C95.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.