PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I've twisted the old maxim about football vs. rugby
("football is a game for gentlemen played by hooligans and rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen")
to
"Football is a game played by gentleman watched by hooligans"
View attachment 87597
That laser stunt was dangerous and the act of a fool and a coward, I sincerely hope the perpetrator is jailed for that.
I couldn’t agree more with your conclusion, a hooligan indeed.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just so you know, I am a proud member of the 119th Fighter Wing of the Happy Hooligans, Fargo, North Dakota. This moniker was bestowed upon the first Hooligans who flew P51s in support of B17s in WW2 stationed in Great Britain.
Please understand we’re using it in the old English sense applied to the violent Victorian street gangs and not towards servicemen and women for whom we have the greatest of respect, especially from that generation.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
A belated happy birthday to Crawdad and many many more. I’m just about done with Rattray’s Black Virginia in a BC Ventose. I’ll be moving on to Revor Plug in the white leather Longchamp billiard with slimline stem. The colour had almost completely faded on the leather so I gave it a little whitewash yesterday to bring it back to its original glory. image.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
What's the saying again: a bowl from a Doctor's a day keeps the apple away? :ROFLMAO:

Slow rainy Friday morning, catching up on 50 pages!! of this thread already and enjoying a bowl of 30/70 mixture of Luxury Bullseye Flake and McC's Holiday Spirit in this Doc's Bamboozled Ringblast Brandy...:

uPHrgwTl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.