PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Dan Homemade Elderflower cordial is the best. Shop bought has too much sugar.
When you go collecting elderflowers do you combine it with a litter pick?
@marconi I usually find elderflowers while out walking and litter picking but make a separate journey to pick them.
I re-use plastic bottles and use an empty chocolate tub to collect elderflowers and store home made baking etc.
Doing more than my bit to help the environment!

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Started my morning with a MM Country Gentlemen full of Crooner, then smoked HH Bold Kentucky in a Rossi 8320. Now I’m finishing last night bowl of Bayou Morning in my new Meer, if leaving the dottle helps it color then leaving half a bowl should really help it color lol. Looks like the heat from the first bowl caused a tiny bit of coloring on the rim, it has a nice reddish hue to it DAAE6379-E7B4-4226-BAEF-059401D93139.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't wait until dinner to eat, so m'lady made some extremely delicious cinnamon raisin French toast to tide me over. I'm smoking year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth brown medium bend Abbott 788 (Sasieni family era) author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Getting close to the Braves-Padres game to start.
Abbott.jpg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Took a working break (still working but with a pipe) before the final push of the day, with a bowl of bulk Haunted Bookshop in the rusticated Viking. A few emails here, a few puffs there, quick check-in here. Will try to catch the Dodgers game tonight as their pitching prospect JoJo Gray is set to debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.