PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Watching the British Formula 1 Grand Prix, lots of excitement so far with a crash and a restart. Smoking Janus in the Lizard skin Longchamp. Come on Lewis Hamilton, show them how it’s done.
My dad used to take me to the F1 Grand Prix’s in the 70’s when Hunt & Lauda were fighting it out. I still think the cars looked better when they were sponsored by cigarette companies. image.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Watching the British Formula 1 Grand Prix, lots of excitement so far with a crash and a restart. Smoking Janus in the Lizard skin Longchamp. Come on Lewis Hamilton, show them how it’s done.
My dad used to take me to the F1 Grand Prix’s in the 70’s when Hunt & Lauda were fighting it out. I still think the cars looked better when they were sponsored by cigarette companies. View attachment 88780
@Birddog66 My dad used to like the black and gold JPS ones; even now if someone mentions JPS I think of the racing cars rather than the cigarettes!
Not smoking anything today!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Started the day with a bowl of KBV 'The Patience of Dr. Silence' in this Mikhail Kyriazanos sandblasted lovat.
View attachment 88705
Since then, I've had an Ashton VSG and a Tatuaje Reserva Broadlef while working on a ridiculous project that popped into my head last night. A cocktail menu with drinks inspired by pipe and cigar tobacco varietals and types. Apparently the repressed cocktail bartender inside of me is wanting to come out and it felt amazing to think about something creative for the first time in a while.

Currently enjoying some Blairgowrie in an Andrey Grigoreiev sandblasted pot.

Also, here's a pork chop that I though looked cute, so I deleted it...with my mouth.View attachment 88708
Great looking pipe, pork chop and scenery! Is that the Tetons?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.