PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Old London Pubble Cut in a Sigmund

Luxury Twist Flake.jpg

and ready to see the second part of "Fear Street" Part II, in Spain they rate it better than the first one so I expect to have two hours of fun.

descarga.jpg

I didn't think the first one was bad, it's a fun movie that reminds me of my youth and it's well shot. It is not very original, but you can watch it and have fun with it.

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
I consider my MM Carolina Gent and Stubby Cob a lovatesk lovat. Or, at least for me it feels similar…lol!!
As long as you pronounce it “love it” as that is the correct pronunciation of Lovat as in the pipe named after Lord Lovat, Clan Chief of the Fraser’s ????????
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...​

RF2pere.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Old London Pubble Cut in a Sigmund

View attachment 88649

and ready to see the second part of "Fear Street" Part II, in Spain they rate it better than the first one so I expect to have two hours of fun.

View attachment 88650

I didn't think the first one was bad, it's a fun movie that reminds me of my youth and it's well shot. It is not very original, but you can watch it and have fun with it.
I recently saw this one, and she's really fun. The end is beautiful and unexpected.....I recommend itCriticaEraseUnaVezEnHollywood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.