PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished walking, and this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Have enough SPMT for one more smoke. Now, it's time for a very late lunch. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Nats game.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Prince Andrew in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. This will finish my smoking day. Reading about Rod Serling's original screen play for The Planet of the Apes.
Rod Serling was an amazing man.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, did a second set of walking reps in this brutual heat, and am close to finising this bowl of D&R Three Sails in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. More ice water and floaty widdle icebergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.