PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing the last of my stash of the very dry year 2010 Villager Virginia No.444 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Got my first set of walks in, and will replace this blend with D&R Three Sails as a walking smoke.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ Chatham Manor
Incendiary Device: Missouri Meerschaum bent Twain, blk/wht swirl "Regal" Forever Stem
Quenching Device: A water and a Garage Brewing Inline IPA
Sonic Device: ambient tunes of glory and defeat in Guild Wars 2.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Sorry to keep posting about Elizabethan, but I went back and smoked some Dunhill from 2012 and I think I found the perfect pipe for it. A full bent vintage Savinelli De Luxe. This pipe gave the blend a heavier mouthfeel and a deeper Virginia flavor. The other pipes I smoked it in made the blend taste light and wispy. It’s certainly growing on me.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Just finished another set of walks, and a tasty peach, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.