PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with opera torte and vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Now smoking year 2015 Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic saddle stem. Have enough in a baggie for a couple of more smokes. Ice water and bergs is my drink as I watch the Braves-Mets game.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Finishing a bowl of Carter hall in a MM Cob. Next up a Bowl of
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Dark Flake Scented in a Meer...
dgfRM3o.jpg

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Currently enjoying an outstanding bowl of aged Dunhill Elizabethan. Wow. I haven’t posted much because I have been trying to smoke in the mornings during very hot and humid conditions and everything has tasted terrible. Even my pipes were burning hot. Tonight, everyone is sleeping and the humidity has broke. This is one of those perfect bowls that’s practically smoking itself. I also packed it a little tighter than usual.

Now smoking Samuel Gawith Balkan Flake in a Paykoc Meerschaum Dr Watson. From Holmes / Watson two pipe set.

Samuel Gawith Balkan Flake is a mixture of Virginias and Latakia. This is called Balkan despite the fact there are no Orientals in the mix, because the Virginias are from the Balkan region. I had jarred this 3 years ago, after a purchase I made from a forum member. It has 3+ years of age, and the Virginias are now shining with sweetness.

Status
Not open for further replies.