PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. M'lady and I are deciding on what to watch. Tomato the Brave is lying on my feet. He won't leave me which indicates to me that he's extra needy because of his hip problem. He did play a bit, and later on, I'll download and post a few pics.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Now smoking Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. M'lady and I are deciding on what to watch. Tomato the Brave is lying on my feet. He won't leave me which indicates to me that he's extra needy because of his hip problem. He did play a bit, and later on, I'll download and post a few pics.
View attachment 276489
My brother's cat got clipped by a car once. No visible injuries. He limped around like that. The vet said he had a torn muscle in his hip. He recovered after a week or so. Wonder if Tomato got hit like that. Hope the little guy gets better soon.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2019 HU Directors Cut in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching the first episode of Harry O with Sleepy Suzy by my side, and Tomato the Brave by my feet. Molly Danger is lying on m'lady's lap while Daisy the Feral Princess is laying near her chair. No drama so far. Hope that lasts.
Caminetto 2002 Tomato.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.