PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
They do. I may be in the minority here but I actually like Flavia’s more often.
I just recently have found out about Flavia so I don’t have enough data to say which I like better. I’m sure now that she’s established herself as a pipe maker, the two of them are influencing and pushing each other for the better.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Now, I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am near the first third of this bowl of KBV Mr. Christian's Haunted Virginia 2022 in a straight burgundy sandblasted year 2019 straight Ryan Alden J billiard/pot with a tapered cumberland stem. I may end the end with this smoke.
Ryan_Alden_Jbilliard:pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Can't decide if I'll have another smoke before bed.
Stanwell_Antique_124.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke Wall Street in my old reliable straight grain brown medium bend 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This will do it for me today.
Peterson_999_Kildare_Rhodesian.jpg

Abner the Eager and Sam the Scamp took turns chasing each other away from me during my second set of walks today with Abner doing most of that. Both got a little walking time with me. When I finishing walking, I let Abner in the house for a while to eat, and then he took a snooze by my side while Sam ate outside undisturbed. When Abner wanted go come outside, I let Sam in, and he did the same things Abner did before he wanted out. Daisy the Feral Princess spent most of the day and night sleeping on my studio chair which she is still doing.

Tomato the Brave finally showed up a little after four a.m. to eat, and I let him come inside and gave him plenty of wet and dry food. He’s still limping badly, but it doesn’t inhibit his ability to run or his big need for my attention, which he is definitely getting right now. He was extremely hungry, and is very happy to be with me. I wish I knew where he was all day. I fed Abner the Eager and Sam the Scamp separately. When Sam saw me, he ran as fast as he could, like a rabbit, to the front of house where I usually feed him. Abner was content to eat by the back door.

Around nine p.m., I was surprised by the appearance of a big dog on my deck. It ran when I came out of the house. I didn’t get a close look at it, but I suspect it belongs to Daisy and Tomato’s former “owners”, who had their back yard lights on. That’s been a recent regular occurrence. I imagine they let him out for a while, and if this has been an evening habit, it would explain why I’m not seeing any of the ferals during that time in the past week or so.
Abner_Stretch_Sleep1.jpg
Sam_Basket.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.