PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s on the tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Smoking cautiously some SG Black XX Kendal Twist in a MM Short Stop, smallest 10 minutes bowl I got. Maybe last pipe before bed.

It reminds me a little bit of Gitanes Mais Cigarettes.

View attachment 195080
I miss Gitanes. Used to get it at local Tinderbox, but last time I checked, they don't sell it anymore. And now Tinderbox is gone too.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
C&D Maple 🍁 Cavendish in a Markus Fohr clay pipe.
Not buying any more pipe baccy until the re-enactments are confirmed.
I had thought of going to the Battle of Nantwich this weekend but it's the travelling time, getting back and coming home 🏡 in the dark. I'm sure if I went to see the Sealed Knot I'd meet some fellow clay pipe smoking re-enactors...

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Years old Match Elizabethan in a Savinelli Punto Oro 704 with a ridiculously comfortable vulcanite stem. Blustery North wind, but I had a nice serene lunt on the river with the doggoes, protected by the Northern bank. The water was low when it froze so the banks are nice and high this year. It's a been a mild January so far.
IMG_3148.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.