PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Nantwich was a Parliamentarian victory.
Got my twist now; going to slice it up and rub it out ready for smoking in my clay pipes.
Going to take the smaller of my two Hardcastle clays as English Civil War era pipes had small bowls due to the high cost of tobacco in those days - they couldn't order it from Smokingpipes then:)
Should I take one of my Jamestown clays???
I thought about it but it's a shame to smoke a new clean white pipe...
The St Bruno packet I found while litter picking today wasn't mine; it was St Bruno Flake as I found a plastic tray of the same size as the packet.
I won't be buying UK St Bruno Flake again as I have strong feelings about the excess plastic packaging; yet Smokingpipes show it sold in metal tins...
The Clay King will have to contact MacBaren about this and give them a piece of his mind and I'll also tell them about the Clay King's plastic reduction goals and strategy...
Plastic packaging is a big turn off from the pipe:)
Took a re-used Clan packet for my twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.