PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Next up after bit will be the rusticated 4AB No. 67! Doing some spring trip planning so trying some 2012 G. L. Pease Navigator (lol, seemed appropriate while pouring over a giant map and planning some driving, etc.). Posting now because my dearest wants to compare notes and make the trip planning this more of a team effort so I won't be looking at everyone's awesome pipes for the rest of the afternoon, anyway, haha. But hey, I get to smoke at the kitchen island!

FF3C78B7-8010-452C-8094-770367A1DAA5_1_201_a.jpeg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Next up after bit will be the rusticated 4AB No. 67! Doing some spring trip planning so trying some 2012 G. L. Pease Navigator (lol, seemed appropriate while pouring over a giant map and planning some driving, etc.). Posting now because my dearest wants to compare notes and make the trip planning this more of a team effort so I won't be looking at everyone's awesome pipes for the rest of the afternoon, anyway, haha. But hey, I get to smoke at the kitchen island!

View attachment 125010
Very nice looking setup sir!

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
Finishing up my time in the garage with some 7 Seas regular, (as I re-enter the home the wife and daughter hold me in higher esteem if my last blend is aromatic). My dedicated aromatic pipe is my faithful Dr. Grabow Grand Duke. It's a blue spade, but I've never actually smoked it with a filter in. One of these days I might give it a shot, but no hurries.
IMG_20220129_151841670.jpg

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Salty Dogs in a House of Uhle's billiard under Karl's watchful eye.View attachment 124969
Love the boxer ? my gramps had one when my mom was a little girl, wouldn't part from her, became a little overprotective even my grandparents were not tolerated near her.

Ascanian #2 in this for the evening and nightshift

Svendborg Brand in the garden.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Finishing up my time in the garage with some 7 Seas regular, (as I re-enter the home the wife and daughter hold me in higher esteem if my last blend is aromatic). My dedicated aromatic pipe is my faithful Dr. Grabow Grand Duke. It's a blue spade, but I've never actually smoked it with a filter in. One of these days I might give it a shot, but no hurries.
View attachment 125033
I like that Grabow.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sutliff Chatham Manor in a Savinelli unfinished unstamped non-logo pipe I bought out of the basket about forty years ago that has colored nicely, a straight taper-stem billiard. I really like the total lack of pretension along with the excellent smoking characteristics of this briar. Sometimes you just know a good thing when you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.