PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Happy New Year guys!

Starting the year off with my best foot forward: 1998 Christmas Cheer rubbed out, dried, and loaded into this Doctor's Bamboozled Hang Pot last night in 2021; and now smoking it as my first bowl in 2022 - onwards and upwards.

GWMsXynl.jpg

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Just finished smoking Sutliff Walnut Match in an early smooth brown Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 118371
Ha I grabbed that one myself last night and then opted for Hal O The Wynd instead which is a horse of a completely different color. Match Walnut is a good one.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I'm starting off the New Year with a freshly opened tin of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
View attachment 118359

I’m starting the New Year with a chest infection but I’ll keep smoking as long as I retain my sense of taste.

Starting 2022 with stoved Louisiana Flake in a Kiko Africob, a meer lined poker.
My best wishes to you all for the coming year.
Feel better sir. Happy 2022

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
We spent the night at a friend’s boat party. Came home this morning to find that my favorite ashtray was broken, probably by one of the dogs upset by fireworks. It was made of actual lava.

I have skipped a lot of pipes, but iPhone reception isn’t the best out in the Gulf.

My own grown in a Nuttens pipe with a horn stem.
View attachment 118405
Sorry to hear about the broken ash tray brother!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Feel better sir. Happy 2022
Happy New Year to you all, may it be a blessed and Smokey one for each and everyone of you!
My first smoke of the year is year 2020 Mac Baren Uncut Navy Flake plug in a Star Meerschaum Pipes straight Dublin! Just stating to see some color showing up on the shank!!!View attachment 118411View attachment 118412View attachment 118413
@Latakia Dave bless you and yours Brother ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
We spent the night at a friend’s boat party. Came home this morning to find that my favorite ashtray was broken, probably by one of the dogs upset by fireworks. It was made of actual lava.

I have skipped a lot of pipes, but iPhone reception isn’t the best out in the Gulf.

My own grown in a Nuttens pipe with a horn stem.
View attachment 118405
Poor puppy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.