PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
View attachment 121838
Good morning all. I’m smoking Best Brown in a Merrick Poker, and sipping a hot cup of coffee with a healthy splash of bourbon cream. I packed this pipe last night with the intention of smoking it after the wife went to bed, but the movie she made us watch, put me to sleep, so I’m enjoying it now.
Just bought some bourbon cream a couple days ago and am looking forward to trying it. I had never seen it before then. I'm sure its a great addition to coffee.

Jun 23, 2019
Va/Pers in the morning with coffee and a side of Prem football please.

Vltcy4Tl.jpg

GH&Co "Louisiana Flake"
in my trusty virginia-ish Doctor's Bamboozled Bent Pot - thrilling 0-0 so far between Chelsea and Man City, if City wins the game, they probably have the league title wrapped up.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Sutliff Rum & Maple into a MM Dagner Poker with coffee , enough mandolin practice for today wanna share with you the unusual shape of this beauty made in Québec. One of the smallest mandolin i own but the loudest hands down which is perfect for sessions at the pub.
View attachment 121785
Sorry in advance for thread drift.

Beautiful mandolin!!

I have one that a local luthier made in 2010. The top is from a tree sourced by friend in 1990.

mandolin.jpg

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Just bought some bourbon cream a couple days ago and am looking forward to trying it. I had never seen it before then. I'm sure its a great addition to coffee.
It’s my favorite way to start my weekend mornings. I enjoy Buffalo Trace bourbon cream, but it’s become hard to find lately. My buddy Pete, at the Pipe and Pint, turned me on to O’Reillys Country Cream. A product of Ireland, made with grape wine and grain neutral spirits. It’s delicious and $10 cheaper than BT.2070A596-12AB-4D4D-BDF3-E0D06492B213.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been working to get ghosts out of a few estate pipes.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Hey Lotus, what a surprise, smoking Byzantium. Let us know what you think of this smell............and your sensations in general...

This is my first time trying Byzantium so I’ll have to smoke a few more bowls to b”be sure but so far I love it! Great flavor. I’m usually not a huge fan of perique but there is just the right amount here. I think I’ll be smoking a lot more of this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.