PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Is it just me or did the recent meerschaum threads inspire a lot more sea blocks to float up in this month's WAYS thread?

Either way, thought I'd add to it:

cBfqIoKl.jpg

One of my favorite tobaccos in one of my favorite pipes - some Syrian Full Balkan in this Nate King meerschaum prince

Rpink53

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Is it just me or did the recent meerschaum threads inspire a lot more sea blocks to float up in this month's WAYS thread?

Either way, thought I'd add to it:

cBfqIoKl.jpg

One of my favorite tobaccos in one of my favorite pipes - some Syrian Full Balkan in this Nate King meerschaum prince
Wow I knew he carved at least one meerschaum but didn’t know who owned it. I like the delicacy of the shank and stem compared to the typical over-engineered Turkish pipes

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The Flash.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Been enjoying Balkan Sobraine in Savinelli 606KS. Don’t know what the “old” stuff was like - but, the stuff I bought early last year tastes pretty darn good to me. I don’t have the comparison checkpoint - so, I’m glad it used to be better. Don’t ruin my smoke. ?

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
After work on Wednesday, I had time to kill before my weekly table tennis game. I took a walk over to Barclay Rex and picked up their Maiden Lane blend. The gal at the shop said the closest comparison was Balkan Sobranie (which I've never had). I picked up a Toscano Nobile cigar to try on her recommendation, along with a box pressed Nat Cicco Aniversario 1965 Liga No. 4. Maybe I'll light those up before UFC on Saturday. Anyway, I'm going to light up the Maiden Lane in my Oguz Simsek Skull in Fez pipe.

IMG_20220113_235419.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am getting near the half way mark on this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.