PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’m having another smoke (Jamaican Flake) from the Nording Sailor, it’s quite heavy for a clencher, 40.5g/ 1.43oz and if you dropped it in the water it would sink like a stone. But I love it, very cool and smooth. I don’t think they’ve been very popular, I wouldn’t have brought it but I’m glad I’ve got it now. Thanks for putting up with the posts, due to lockdown I have no one else to share them with (no one that gives a damn about the subject anyway) and the little things mean so much more now.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Just past the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend black sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem.

Just got a phone call from a woman who wanted to know if I'd sell my house. I told her, "I will if I can move in with you, honey".
She said, "You can't do that. I'm married".
I said, "Throw out your husband, and I'll move in".
She said, "I can't do that. I love my husband and I have kids".
I said, "Throw the kids out, too".
She said, "Sir, you're crazy"!
I said, "So are you for offering to buy my house".

View attachment 62189
I get those calls frequently. I may do what you did. Which reminds me, I need to do something avout the extended warranty on my car.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I’m having another smoke (Jamaican Flake) from the Nording Sailor, it’s quite heavy for a clencher, 40.5g/ 1.43oz and if you dropped it in the water it would sink like a stone. But I love it, very cool and smooth. I don’t think they’ve been very popular, I wouldn’t have brought it but I’m glad I’ve got it now. Thanks for putting up with the posts, due to lockdown I have no one else to share them with (no one that gives a damn about the subject anyway) and the little things mean so much more now.
Speaking for myself, I am happy to read your posts. There have been times where the lockdown has kicked my ass, mentally. I am trying to stay in gratitude mode for all my good fortune, but it can be a challenge.

Now smoking Cornell & Diehl Five O'Clock Shadow in a Johs bent apple.

16116117347965086981740902635368.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.