PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I have a Posella Rusticated Bent Brandy and Vitaliano Posella also puts FATTA A MANO on his pipes, which means, ‘Handmade’ in Italian.

I was curious, why you added it as a pipe type/style description, instead of just Cavicchi C. Billiard? ?

This is the LePipe.it photo of my pipe.

View attachment 60038
I wrote it because it's stamped on the bowl.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: Middleton's: Prince Albert; in a Brigham: Heritage: 7" Canadian, with acrylic stem; Model #019. I am drinking my basic hot, black tea with sugar, no cream; while watching the end of The Twilight Zone... as we get ready to roll next into Alfred Hitchcock, presents... only on MeTV!

Not much changes around here in the quiet of the evenings, except the pipe of the moment... and, I like it that way. - Sherm Natman

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Today is the day! One of my pipe smoking goals for 2021 was to finally try a Lakeland blend. Today is the day I man up, stick my chest out, say a prayer, and try some Lakeland! On the menu today... G&H Best Brown #2, G&H Broken Flake #7, and Brown Flake Unscented. The weapons of choice will be (NOT a Sasieni) and old Comoy's sandblast and an old Jelling pipe. Both are ghost free and will give me a true taste of these blends. I WILL be bringing along a Sasieni Four Dot Walnut Victoria and a tine of F&T Cut Blended Plug, in case I cant stomach the Lakeland essence. And away we go...View attachment 59743
All sounds good there! Bring a Stanley of ☕️ And you’re all set. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.