PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comedy of errors with the Gawith order from SmokingPipes continues...

1. First I order Brown Flake U/S and Brown flake Aromatic instead of Dark Flake u/s and Dark Flake Aromatic. I attribute to the fact that I ordered it first thing in the morning, before coffee - but good to try two new tobacco
2. The package of Brown Flake Aromatic that arrived today contained Brown Flake U/S
3. The package of Brown Flake U/S contained Brown Flake Aromatic

So I am now smoking some Brown Flake U/S which was labeled as Brown Flake Aromatic, which was supposed to be Dark Flake Aromatic as per my original intent - In a Briarworks Billiard

It’s a four pipe problem but I will ponder over it when my Dark Flake Unscented and Dark Flake Aromatic arrives from Cup O Joes :sher:

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Modern Calabash from the mid 1980s - same as yesterday only smaller
(A closer look at the logo on yesterday's pipe reveals it not to be CB but AB
"The “AB” logo is that of Andreas Bauer, formed in Vienna, Austria in 1906 and called “the best of the best” of Austrian meerschaum pipemakers by Pipedia.
In 1970 the Turkish government banned the export of raw meerschaum, and the trademark was bought by Otto and Kopp, German importers of meerschaum pipes made in Turkey by Konçak Meerschaum of Eskisehir, Turkey
")
1610562033736.png

+ John Aylesbury ENGLISH CLASSIC LATAKIA BLEND

Pipe dedicated to mild-medium Latakia blends:-
20210113_153804.jpg

Watching THE SWIMMER

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Coniston Cut Plug in a Meer...​

id4Yvys.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1979 Loewe Army smooth straight dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. This is the first time I've smoked this new-to-me pipe. I always wanted a Loewe's pipe, and now I have one.
Loewe910_Army_MMount copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.