PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Starting the day with Germain’s Special Lat blend and stove top espresso. In the last three days I brought four estate pipes, I didn’t spend much but think I chose well and because of the current situation stuff is selling at way below what it normally would. Trouble is I’m in the same boat as everyone else, I’m just smoking a lot of pipes in said boat. I thought PAD was a little joke but it’s bloody serious, especially if like me you have an addictive personality and mild OCD. I don’t know about Dr Grabow, I need Dr Phil..

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Thanks, those are Beautiful! The town I went to school in had two pubs, The Ship and The Anchor, the latter was over 800 years old. Good times..
You were lucky as my school was several miles away from the nearest town although there was a Post Office/shop and a pub The Shireburn Arms (17th century) in the nearby village but that was 'out of bounds'
1610363264023.png

fihbkyle

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
South Dakota
y4zt9ho2p6a61.jpg

Sort of bittersweet looking back at the weekend from a Monday morning. This was my Friday afternoon, some fresh HOTW and a 101 old fashioned. I prefer scotch to its american cousin, but I think the choice is clear when there's matters of perique to attend to. Have a good week, everyone!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
y4zt9ho2p6a61.jpg

Sort of bittersweet looking back at the weekend from a Monday morning. This was my Friday afternoon, some fresh HOTW and a 101 old fashioned. I prefer scotch to its american cousin, but I think the choice is clear when there's matters of perique to attend to. Have a good week, everyone!
I love the quote on the Rattray tin, “For Gentlemen Only”, rules me right out. I wonder if they have a blend “For Rogues and Rascals only”.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. I'm happily going through the box of "hate mail" that came today, filled with pipes and tobacco. Watching a favorite show: How The Universe Works.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.