PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: Split bowls of Sutliff: Match: Dunhill's Early Morning; in my trusty Dr Grabow: Omega, smooth billiard, with bent stem.

Between bowls, and before the sun comes up, the dogs and I are outside in the dark morning for our breakfast. I enjoyed a big bowl of Quaker: Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal; while sipping my black tea with sugar; no cream. The dogs enjoyed their big bowls - 110lb Lab, and, a 75lb Boxer/Pit - of dry kibble with 2 scrambled eggs each; mixed in.

It is still pitch black outside at 6:57 am, as we sit together, quietly, in the stillness of early morning, awaiting the sunrise - due at 7:21 am EST - as I light-up my second bowl to complete my breakfast smoke.

The natural color-light show on the horizon should begin right about mid-bowl. - Sherm Natman

Last edited:

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Now Smoking: Split bowls of Sutliff: Match: Dunhill's Early Morning; in my trusty Dr Grabow: Omega, smooth billiard, with bent stem.

Between bowls, and before the sun comes up, the dogs and I are outside in the dark morning for our breakfast. I enjoyed a big bowl of Quaker: Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal; while sipping my black tea with sugar; no cream. The dogs enjoyed their big bowls - 110lb Lab, and, a 75lb Boxer/Pit - of dry kibble with 2 scrambled eggs each; mixed in.

It is still pitch black outside at 6:57 am, as we sit together, quietly, in the stillness of early morning, awaiting the sunrise - due at 7:21 am EST - as I light-up my second bowl to complete my breakfast smoke.

The natural color-light show on the horizon should begin right about mid-bowl. - Sherm Natman
Cherish every moment with your dogs Sherm, the lovely boy in my avatar passed away last year and left a huge hole in my life.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Cherish every moment with your dogs Sherm, the lovely boy in my avatar passed away last year and left a huge hole in my life.
I hear you, Bro. Been down that same road too many times myself; but, guys like you and me will usually and eventually go back for another one.. or two.. or three new pals to fill the void. I can't imagine this world without good dogs, good tobacco, and good friends. - Sherm Natman

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Smoking Aged Burley Flake into my 320 savinelli , this morning i was super happy to see the return of Gawith Hoggarth Lakeland in bulk at SP ? i can’t wait to try those new blend i ordered : Kendal Flake , Glengarry Flake , brown flake aromatic and Bosun Cut Plug . I’m pumped !
Holy smokes you have good taste! Your order was practically identical to mine. You’re going places, I can tell.

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
Georgetown Tobacco's "Reverie" at the moment (Wed 8:05am). First ran across them in the late 70's, just up from the C&O Canal and down from The Cellar Door :). What a pretty area of Washington, D. C.--and there was free parking back with no time limit back then--down in the gravel and dirt near the river in the shadow of Key Bridge--free parking there was always a treat :))))

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
Holy smokes you have good taste! Your order was practically identical to mine. You’re going places, I can tell.
Thanks ! I love lakeland essence , so far i only tried Ennerdale (very small sampling from a friend ) and it was love at first light . I couldn’t order any since that . Now its my chance to find my favorite one and stock LB of it . Gonna dedicate my Meer to that for sure !

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Now Smoking: Amphora, Original; in my recently purchased MM: Legend, bent stem; which was smoked the other day, and then, re-honey'd again yesterday, and of course, left to dry. Once I smoke the heck out of this thing today, it will be one more sudsequent trip through the honey-pot and drying cycle, and this Cob will be perfect. - Sherm Natman

Status
Not open for further replies.