*** What Are You Smoking?*** (January 2016)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

72 Fresh Peterson Pipes
6 Fresh Brebbia Pipes
48 Fresh Ropp Pipes
New Cigars
12 Fresh Castello Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through the last of my stash of P&W #10 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
An Oliva Serie S Melanio Robusto in the smoking room at JJ Fox in St James. On a conference call with Jersey City so need something to help me relax!
Andy

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
I thought about trying to shoot a pretty "pipe and snow" photo this morning, but at the rate it's falling I'd have a snowcap on the bowl before I could get the camera focused. So, instead, you get an indoor photo of a warm and cozy MM Patriot packed with some delicious Escudo.
IMG_5156.JPG

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Mac B's Old Dark Fired in a Savinelli rusticated apple Venere (my cartoon caption prize)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Blackwoods Flake in a black, blasted Blakemar Dublin with a forward canted bowl.
Our house was built in 1920 and has open fires with Art Deco fireplaces. We've never used them but the chimney sweep has been round and they're now burning merrily. What a wonderful, comfy heat in the sitting rooms! On another front, my wife is a pure-bred Cockney, as was the sweep - it was like My Fair Lady meets Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins!
Andy

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
Love that Rad Davis, cigrmaster! Super sexy!
Thanks to a little weather-related downtime, I'm able to give the meerschaums a much needed workout. Right now, it's an introductory bowl of Herbert Motzek's Herbst 84 in a claw. Now, this may not be a fair comparison, but this blend is everything that I wanted Dunhill's EMP to be, but wasn't.
IMG_8780.JPG

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
This is why people take notes. In smoking my cob filled with a blend I randomly made up, and it's delicious! But I don't remember exactly what it is in order to make more...Damn...duely noted

Status
Not open for further replies.