PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Motzek Micha’s Cake in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Motzek M74 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Working on my latest Motzek reviews.
Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am half way through this bowl of year 1999 Esoterica Tilbury in a 1979 Loewe Army smooth straight dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Loewe910_Army_MMount copy.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
Snowed in here on the Northeastern Coast and it's gonna keep coming down until Tuesday PM! I'm up early with a bowl of McC's 40th Anni Blend in this Scottie Piersel 2019 POTY Sandblast Prince, eager to watch the circus that is the NYSE unfold today; get your pipes and popcorn ready gentlemen!

LE9wB8sl.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
Silver is up big time. Hopefully it keeps going.

That's a false flag, I could even call it something a little more sinister. I would look into Citadel's positions in silver, before any serious investment into the commodity.

[Obligatory: I'm not a financial advisor, I'm an idiot on the Internet who could be saying anything to anyone at anytime.]

- - -

And to keep things to piping, here's another look at this cute little Scottie Piersel 2019 Pipe of the Year Sandblast Prince

Zezphhkl.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
That's a false flag, I could even call it something a little more sinister. I would look into Citadel's positions in silver, before any serious investment into the commodity.

[Obligatory: I'm not a financial advisor, I'm an idiot on the Internet who could be saying anything to anyone at anytime.]

- - -

And to keep things to piping, here's another look at this cute little Scottie Piersel 2019 Pipe of the Year Sandblast Prince

Zezphhkl.jpg
LOL. Yeah, I’ve been holding physical metals for years but I did grab a little SLV and GLD last week.

Smoking some Full Virginia Flake in my current go-to meer. A 7 3/4 inch billiard.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.