PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking, very sadly, the very last of my stash of P&W Nut Brown Burley in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in quite a while, but I was able to get every last strand of NBB in it. This will get me to dinner time.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Finishing up a bowl of this early 2000s brown twist watching the rain fall on a very pleasant warm Florida evening. To quote Jim Ink's I am enjoying this tobacco in my favorite 'sh*t' colored meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with a Redmanol stem and silver band. My drink for the evening is a bottle of chilled Heineken after an excellent gourmet meal of corn on the cob and Beanee Weenee's. The next door neighbors are going to love it! rotf

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, baby back ribs and green beans dinner with orange slices for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Getting ready to watch The Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.