PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty navel orange, and am part way through this bowl of Sutliff Prince Albert Match in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Occasionally, during my daily walks around the neighborhood, I run into a very nice older woman who is from Germany, and we chat a little bit. Today, she said that every time she sees me with a pipe (which is always, of course), that I remind her of Germany where lots of men used to smoke a pipe when she was younger. She said seeing a pipe smoker reminds her of home. I like that.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Silem’s Councilor in a Falcon. Quick and dirty smoke on the way to work earlier this morning. View attachment 20638
There's just something about metal pipes that appeals to my practical side; Well designed, easy to clean and very good smokers. Any idea the name of that bowl shape?

10.30am - the Sun has a sting in it's tail; temp has already risen to 31*C/88*F.

Back from my German Shepherds 50 min morning trot. [Should have left earlier in the morning cool. He has a coat made for Winter]
Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a French 1960s Skippy Bruyere Garantie Paneled Bulldog Prince.
One of my favourite pipes.

a1bb.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
HU Director’s Cut 1945-47 Peterson Sterling 9BC.

9-FA4-A83-A-EA27-45-F1-9078-2-F362-F2-DD31-D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.