PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
I have the Captain ( Black that is ) in my Cup O Joe's basket pipe. I'm trying to struggle through this pouch for the purposes of art and science.. but it seems like there is no light at the end of this goopy vanilla tunnel. Black coffee is my beverage.
I tried the same once.. for science sake. I didn't mind the taste or smell, but once it started biting it didn't let go, like a pitbull or a snapping turtle. One puff and I'd be like, "oh hell naw". I finally dumped the rest into a mix of the driest tobacco I had, D&R Balkan. It made it consumable, but just barely.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I tried the same once.. for science sake. I didn't mind the taste or smell, but once it started biting it didn't let go, like a pitbull or a snapping turtle. One puff and I'd be like, "oh hell naw". I finally dumped the rest into a mix of the driest tobacco I had, D&R Balkan. It made it consumable, but just barely.

It seems to have its moments, sometimes it's pretty ok. Other times it feels somewhat like a chore to finish the bowl. It's the only thing that has given me tounge bite in a while. It all hits me as soon as I brush my teeth, that'll make your eyes water.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I swear my time in Florida is starting to resemble Ground Hog Day the movie or worse still movie night at The White House with George Bush when shows Birth of a Nation backwards so it has a happy ending in his opinion! This evening it is hammering down with rain and I am about to smoke a bowl of Mick McQuaid Plug in a meerschaum 'cutty' with an amber stem and a long silver band and then to bed. Good night people!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Mick McQuaid Plug in a Meer...
JevyaxG.jpg

qK64tbI.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, pork chops with eggs on top, and asparagus dinner with strawberries for dessert. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Part way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Pork Corps & Apple Sauce (Las Vegas Limited) in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem. Watching Green Acres.

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
I have the Captain ( Black that is ) in my Cup O Joe's basket pipe. I'm trying to struggle through this pouch for the purposes of art and science.. but it seems like there is no light at the end of this goopy vanilla tunnel. Black coffee is my beverage.
Black coffee is the paint thinner to the shellac that is Captain Black.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.