PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Earlier it was Rattray Wallace Flake in a Gabrieli cutty. Now it's GH Louisiana Flake in a Northerns Briars Canadian.
9jcExgi.jpg

Andy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega. Simply Orange is drink.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Philip Morris Revelation in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Boswell’s Virginia Slices in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Admiral's Choice in a 1/4 bent Preben Holm with lovely birdseye on the rim.

MV-1000 in my first pipe (a 45+ Iwan Ries 1/4 bent that had it's stem replaced 2 years ago by IRC).

Both memorable smokes in 10 degrees on my screened-in porch on a beautifully sunny day!

niclover

Lurker
Feb 20, 2015
I am just wondering from other pipe smokers, do you guys just smoke pipes or have any of you tried Electronic Cigarettes/pipes. I know I am probably the odd man here, but I love to smoke a pipe when I am reading Sherlock Holmes, but other than that I like Ecigs just because of the flavors and the higher nicotine level. But there is something about holding a pipe. I seen the other day an electronic pipe and was wondering if any of you have tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.