PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
T. Cristiano VSQ, some WCC Santa's Sack and a mocha! Wife headed off to a mother/daughter sleepover and I'm enjoying a bowl at the peninsula reviewing some Christmas wish lists! My adult children (31/26) still like to let Santa know what they might like (and Santa always does his own thing as well). I'm reflecting on my own "rebellious" nature, haha. Other than what I may have asked Santa for as a youngster, I've never gone in for the "list" and I'm sitting here thinking about how difficult that must have been for my parents when they were actively buying gifts and yet how they managed to just "know" all the same. I figure put some thought into it! One of my daughters had a new parka and boots on her list as options - I told the wife to give her the cash if she needs essential winter clothing and tell her to wear them home next weekend and add some options to the list, lol. Then again, she's always been the quietly, clever child . . . plays me like a fine violin (hope it never changes)!
IMG_3524.jpeg

Dutch Pipe Smoker

(arno665)
Apr 3, 2013
The Netherlands
dutchpipesmoker.com
2020 C&D Sun Bear 🐻

In a 1901 Sam McLardy & Co. Meerschaum with a Vulcanite stem. ‘S Mc L’ inside the triangle on the band. Silver hallmarks, left to right, Anchor, Lion, h.

I’d never heard of Sam Mclardy until I saw this article, and it interested me to learn.

Later I contacted @ashdigger to learn about Mclardy, and to my surprise, was generously gifted mine from him last year. ❤️

Thanks @Dutch Pipe Smoker for the article, and you too again Tim! ❤️

Happy Holidays and New Year to you both! 🎄 🎁 🎉 🥳 ❤️

Be well everyone! ❤️

View attachment 270067

View attachment 270068
It's a beauty, enjoy! puffy

H

HRPufnstuf

Scrolling WAYS with my morning coffee and some Eccentric in my Anton & Co. This is a very good combination of pipe and tobacco, sometime you just hit harmony without trying. Have a great day!

:mad: I appear to have deleted all my images! Oh well, back to the drawing board.
PS: Looks like I completely deleted OneDrive, I'll have to track down a reinstall because who ever backs up their comp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.