May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Hogshead in my Castello billiard.

IMG-1068.png

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
So, in between making pipes for sale and others, I’ve finally finished an idea I had for a pipe for myself and eventually make for others. My daughter’s favorite flower is a tulip. Now, I’ve seen other tulip shaped pipes but, this is my vision of what a tulip pipe looks like. I’m breaking it in with P.S Luxury Navy Flake. View attachment 272082
Great work!

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Nice Jacopo.I like it when they stick to traditional shapes.
Agreed and thanks,
It’s a fun front porch pipe when it’s full with a good blend.
I Don’t get to enjoy it as much this time of year due to the cold weather. Of course you’d laugh compared to what your used to this time of year.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and snow peas dinner with a healthy size, calorie laden slice of Collin Street Bakery Fruit Cake and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Always hated fruit cake until I tried this one. It's the only one I have ever liked. Anyway, I'm a quarter of the way through the last of this tin of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1999 Brebbia black sandblasted quarter bend egg small pocket pipe with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Still smoking neglected pipes. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Brebbia_small.jpg

I let Tomato the Brave in the house so Abner the Eager could eat in peace. After he finished eating, Tomato jumped up on my chair for attention. He's such a happy cat who still thinks he's a kitten.
Happy_Tomato1.jpg
Happy_Tomato2.jpgHappy_Tomato3.jpg

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and snow peas dinner with a healthy size, calorie laden slice of Collin Street Bakery Fruit Cake and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Always hated fruit cake until I tried this one. It's the only one I have ever liked. Anyway, I'm a quarter of the way through the last of this tin of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1999 Brebbia black sandblasted quarter bend egg small pocket pipe with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Still smoking neglected pipes. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 272205

I let Tomato the Brave in the house so Abner the Eager could eat in peace. After he finished eating, Tomato jumped up on my chair for attention. He's such a happy cat who still thinks he's a kitten.
View attachment 272206
View attachment 272207View attachment 272208
I’m with you on the fruitcake. I think I’ve only had one or two over the years that I actually liked. The rest were meh at best though I’ll always have some my mom makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.