The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this cold, windy, sunny day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch is next!
Molina_Apple.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Pegasus in a Ser Jacopo Picta Van Gogh.View attachment 271611
Now that’s a pipe!
Nice one Rob, I love everything about it (except the price). I will own one of these eventually. I just need to come to grips with the fact that if I’m going to spend x amount of dollars on two or three lesser pipes anyway I might as well get one really nice pipe for that same x amount of dollars.

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
Now that’s a pipe!
Nice one Rob, I love everything about it (except the price). I will own one of these eventually. I just need to come to grips with the fact that if I’m going to spend x amount of dollars on two or three lesser pipes anyway I might as well get one really nice pipe for that same x amount of dollars.
Thanks! That's exactly how I got this one. I decided it would be better to forego two or three less expensive pipes that I was looking at and just get the one that I really want. I think you will be very pleased with one of these. I look forward to you posting one in this thread!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.