PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Photo on 12-18-23 at 8.38 PM.jpg

Folks, this here is a "The Four Hundred" by Marxman Pipes. It is the second one I've found, and while it is smaller than my other pipe, it is still quite large - but it is a smokable size. It has a full One Inch diameter chamber and is it ever deep. Now our good friend, @Briar Lee , has two of these but I haven't seen him smoke them on the WAYS. Yes, he has himself some Benchmade large sized pipes, but I don't believe they are as nice looking as this Billiard Four Hundred with a 14K band. Anyway, I just got it back from a full reconditioning by Briarville and man is it ever fun to smoke. I hope my good friends @LotusEater and @JOHN72 and @didimauw and @TheIronMonkey as well as so many others one day have a nice Marxman Four Hundred in their collection - although yes, they already all have some swell pipes if truth be told. Dreams do come true and life is truly good. Merry Christmas to all of you and God Bless You.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
View attachment 271498

Folks, this here is a "The Four Hundred" by Marxman Pipes. It is the second one I've found, and while it is smaller than my other pipe, it is still quite large - but it is a smokable size. It has a full One Inch diameter chamber and is it ever deep. Now our good friend, @Briar Lee , has two of these but I haven't seen him smoke them on the WAYS. Yes, he has himself some Benchmade large sized pipes, but I don't believe they are as nice looking as this Billiard Four Hundred with a 14K band. Anyway, I just got it back from a full reconditioning by Briarville and man is it ever fun to smoke. I hope my good friends @LotusEater and @JOHN72 and @didimauw and @TheIronMonkey as well as so many others one day have a nice Marxman Four Hundred in their collection - although yes, they already all have some swell pipes if truth be told. Dreams do come true and life is truly good. Merry Christmas to all of you and God Bless You.
Congrats on that one! It's beautiful!

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
View attachment 271498

Sweet pipe.
What did you load for maiden voyage?

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Germain’s B.K. Flake

In a 1901 Sam McLardy & Co. Meerschaum pipe with a vulcanite stem.

Going now to watch The Orville on Hulu. 🎥 🍿

I think Trekkies or Sci Fi Fans might appreciate it. I really enjoy it, especially the latest season New Horizons, it has a more serious side to it.

Be well everyone! ❤

409505E7-329D-4108-A393-13E7484381FA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.