PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Making progress on a review which I hope to post this evening. It's mostly Virginias with perique as a condiment.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
2017 Dunhill Nightcap in my Dr Grabow Regal bulldog this morning. I had packed it Friday afternoon, then didn't get a chance to smoke it all weekend, so it has been burning really nicely today. Now I just need to keep my cadence under control so I don't sog it up anyway... puffy
Just finished a bowl of Sutliff ERR Match that I had rubbed the rest of the way out, left to dry for an hour, then packed into a cob and left out all weekend, like the previous bowl above.

No complaints with this one, either. It fired up easily, stayed lit for long stretches of time (by my standards), and tasted pretty good. I mildly singed my tongue from rushing this bowl toward the end, but that's completely on me.

I stuck to some Arango Sportsman "Delightfully Mild and Aromatic" matches today, which no doubt helped the cause. puffy

KORNEY

Can't Leave
Mar 26, 2021
Israel
WOW an Ivarsson, one of the Danish Greats! ❤️

Nice looking pipe! ❤️

Are there any nice pipe shops where you live? If so, please show some pics. It’s really nice seeing shops around the world.

Also, a lot of pipe smokers where you live, or they give you funny looks out in public?

Be well! ❤️
Thanks.
I am smoking and collecting pipe more than 20 years.
Usually buying pipe from the makers. This one was bought yers ago...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a bunch of slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced Jazz apple on the side. I did a second set of walking reps, and am just finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_Ivory_apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time even though it's a great smoker. Still working on a review of this blend.
WinslowC_Dublin_silverspigot.jpg

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Finishing off a second bowl of this Esoterica dorchester sample I received from my secret Santa. As much as it pains me to say it I do really really like this blend. If I was smoking it blindfolded I would’ve bet money that there was some cavendish in here but apparently there’s not. First time having any esoterica.

Status
Not open for further replies.