PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

tmcg81

Lifer
May 8, 2020
NJ
PS Cube Cut in a Savinelli Moka straight apple. This is the first bowl I've smoked in a few weeks. It hasn't been a great couple weeks health-wise for me and I'm slowly getting over the shock of realizing that I'm not immortal and that if you only go to a doctor ever 10-15 years you're probably not doing great. All told, I'm healthy and feeling mostly better, but it was still a drag.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
PS Cube Cut in a Savinelli Moka straight apple. This is the first bowl I've smoked in a few weeks. It hasn't been a great couple weeks health-wise for me and I'm slowly getting over the shock of realizing that I'm not immortal and that if you only go to a doctor ever 10-15 years you're probably not doing great. All told, I'm healthy and feeling mostly better, but it was still a drag.
Glad you're feeling better. Hope everything turn out well. I know the feeling when you find out you're not immortal.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of Banacek.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Keep getting better sir.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Getting older isn’t for sissies. I’ve been living with blood cancer for five years now. Definitely changes your outlook on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.