Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Well, Christmas was a bust here. My sister-in-law, who was going to be hosting, tested positive the day before (she might've gotten infected by her great nephew, who was visiting from out of town the weekend before). We were so bummed (food was all cooked, presents wrapped for the families of two of my brothers). Fortunately, her symptoms are only mild; my brother ended up testing positive yesterday. His symptoms are also mild. We're grateful it isn't worse.

Anyway, I was using the electronic device (still loaded with Pirate Kake) a little bit while in Brooklyn. I still need to tinker with the wattage settings. There might be a level that will still ignite the tobacco, but give me a slightly cooler smoke.

We're back at the PA house and I'm looking forward to smoking tobacco in a proper pipe. First up will be Hooded Canal in my leather clad Ropp 331C Bulldog. Hopefully, by the time I finish that, the SG FVF will be dry enough that it doesn't scorch my tongue in my Big Ben Jumbo Rhodesian.

IMG_20211227_003832.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
2017 Capstan Original Navy Cut Flake in an Edward’s Meer lined 700-M Sandblast Billiard.

7-C46-BB7-C-F158-485-E-B8-CA-706-FBAE2-D25-E.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes on the XM.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.