PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I craved a shmeck tabac after a late dinner, and so, stuffed a half slice of Full Virginia Flake into my clay. Very enjoyable.
You know, I think Samuel Gawith flakes are well suited to clays!
@dino I agree with you that Gawith flake is very well suited to clays; I enjoyed the Full Virginia Flake in mine and have just finished the SG Chocolate ? Flake I bought from @samuelgawith01. I had to dry it out as I find flake hard to light straight from the tin or pouch.
Got a pipe full of Clan to smoke in my clay pipe; not smoking anything today. Will smoke my clay pipe of Clan tomorrow.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good morning All
A bowl of Peter Stokkebye’s Luxury Navy Flake in a Mr Brog Morta billiard. Loving this pipe and how it smokes.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 115479
@Ettrick puffer I enjoyed the Luxury Navy Flake in my clay pipes. When I wore the Redcoat uniform at the Wellington Monument everyone said I looked right at home. Got a bowl of Clan to smoke in the clay pipe tomorrow.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’ve decided to fire up some of my more neglected pipes this weekend.
I’m about to fill this 7 & 3/4 inch cutty with some Savinelli Janus. The pipe was from a gentleman who worked for GBD throughout the 1930’s - late 50’s, it’s unmarked because there’s a small inclusion on the stem that’s barely noticeable and was probably a reject, I brought a couple more pipes from this chap also unmarked but said to be ‘30’s GBD’s. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.