PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Just had a birthday brunch with all my Family, i couldn’t asked for more to be surrounded by everyone i love another year , I’m enjoying a bowl of Sutliff Edgeworth Match into my ropp Canadienne with a warm cup of coffee . I hope everyone have a good day ! View attachment 114332
just turned 29 years old , the last one in the 20’s !
Happy birthday! May you have many many more in good health!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Just had a birthday brunch with all my Family, i couldn’t asked for more to be surrounded by everyone i love another year , I’m enjoying a bowl of Sutliff Edgeworth Match into my ropp Canadienne with a warm cup of coffee . I hope everyone have a good day ! View attachment 114332
@Winterreise Happy birthday!

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Happy Birthday! puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Then, I spent a bit of time with a neighbor whose housemate passed away last night, and she needed somebody to chat with. Then, I enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_4Dot_Dublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Happy birthday, man!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Happy Birthday bud.

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Happy Birthday and enjoy

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
expand...
Happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.