Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Prince Albert in a MM Cob...
VDRxOlL.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Very nice squat, wide bowl. Enjoy my friend!
Yes it is. I purchased it earlier this year from Palm Desert Tobaccos as they were going out of business. $61. He made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. A Sixteen Ivarseen pipe design. It would be criminal to walk away from it as I did the Elephants Foot pipe that was next to it. $125. What was I thinking?

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
Lost a close animal friend today. Union Square in my finest Tinsky as I reflect on our friendship.
View attachment 114143

Sorry to hear of your loss. These are some websites that I and others have found helpful:

I hope they help.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Afternoon bowl of LJ Peretti Smith's Own in a Charatan birdseye Poker with saddle stem. I knew the blender, the late Steve Smith, from LJ Peretti in Boston who guided my tobacco choices when I started smoking. A good guy. And he taught me a good lesson: I had Robert Peretti carved straight grain billiard with gold band I wasn't smoking because I didn't like the balace for clenching. I told him about it and he asked me to show it to him. When I showed it to him, on the spot, into his mouth it went and he wouldn't take it out until I sold it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.