PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A home mix of several too many blends, the dregs of two mixtures, in one of Scott Kleins pipes for the people, hand finished but not hand made, a straight prince Group 3 (small chamber). The mix is muddy, but luckily not harsh, and the pipe is small, so goodbye to tall that, and on to a real, professional blend.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Went to the Tinder Box at South Coast Plaza yesterday hoping it might have some Crinkle Flake. Nope. But picked up a We Three Kings, Carolina Red with Perique and a Capstan Blue — all firsts for me. Enjoying the WTK in my Savenilli rusticated Canadian.

For the first time in my smoking life I’m enjoying a fair amount of aromatics so I’m dedicating this pipe to them alone with my BriarWorks.

Alabama really screwed things for my Alma mater yesterday. Oh well. Or maybe I should blame Georgia.

Enjoy the Sunday all4D4BBBD9-B45A-4BD6-97AB-0378359A0947.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.