Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
@jiminks really enjoyed the stream with the VPC, watched the recording on youtube while savouring Midnight Ride in my Peterson XL315. I smoke semi indoors, so I don't get a good room note on this, sniffing on the bowl while lit gives me a great aroma of the orientals with the pinch of spice of the perique.

View attachment 112809
Thanks. It was a lot of fun. Would you mind sending me a link to it?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed the two feral Stripesies and Daisy, scared off the possum so they could eat, fed Suzy and Molly, and smoked a bowl of Wilke No. 222 in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Christos, those Mille Fleurs are not regarded highly in the cigar community, I think they are ????

I haven't smoked them, 3 boxes (empty) were given to me because I want to make a "cigar box ukulele" (self made musical string instrument). I have not started yet, so I made one box a part of the photo...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Still working.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I smoked my 35-year-old "Handmade by Erik Nørding 2" smooth bent Dublin, with a plateau top, filled with McClelland's 2004 Anniversary Pipe Tobacco, while spending quality time with my Saturday ZOOM buddies. A mug of Barrie House Clay Avenue coffee went well with the tobacco.
Later in the evening, I watched the very informative and entertaining episode of the Virtual Pipe Club on YouTube featuring Jim Amash (jiminks). Great questions and discussions from the members and Jim.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished this Archie story on deadline, and this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit.
PetersonNAP.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I smoked my 35-year-old "Handmade by Erik Nørding 2" smooth bent Dublin, with a plateau top, filled with McClelland's 2004 Anniversary Pipe Tobacco, while spending quality time with my Saturday ZOOM buddies. A mug of Barrie House Clay Avenue coffee went well with the tobacco.
Later in the evening, I watched the very informative and entertaining episode of the Virtual Pipe Club on YouTube featuring Jim Amash (jiminks). Great questions and discussions from the members and Jim.
Thank you, Dino.

Status
Not open for further replies.