PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Got this t-shirt for Christmas!
View attachment 117312
View attachment 117313
Love that shirt!!

SmokeRings79

Can't Leave
Oct 23, 2021
Israel
Old Joe Krantz in Vauen Gap. My first time with this blend. It smells and tastes as if a high end cigar made sweet sweet love with a really good Va/Per. The smoke is the thickest I've had. Great blend. As I plan on a dram of Four Roses single Barrel between this bowl and bed, I send my American brothers of the briar a big hug. God bless you!
IMG_20211227_222319.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Been busy cleaned a few estate pipes.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good night. I was given this tobacco as a gift, which I have never tried. Mellow Choice of MB, in a MM General and a small cup of brandy..............At the moment it covers the tobacco aroma and it seems that I am smoking a raspberry lollipop with vanilla. It is soft and quite relaxing. Well, I couldn't wait until tomorrow to try it out. In the pouch the tobacco once opened, it was dry to fill and smoke directly. Covers too much of the aromatics over the actual tobacco aroma. Logically, I smoked it as soon as I opened the bag and it retained all the strength of the aromatics. It can be smoked and I will continue tasting in the following smokes. It is a decent tobacco.IMG_3626[2609].jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.