weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
FLJlteu.jpg

In a Meer (going on a CONDOR binge!)...
yMjMjKn.jpg

S

ScienceSmoker

A friend gave me a few bowls worth of Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls from 2005. Smoking them now in my Savinelli Caramella. I usually just rub coins out the same way I do flake, but today, I tried my friend's method, which is to fold the coins twice and stuff them in the pipe. Then sprinkle some small bits on top to help ignite the pipe. And I have to admit, it is tending to behave better, it's staying lit and burning nice and slow. This is how I'll probably smoke coins from now on. And wow, this is great tobacco.

SavCaramella.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking HU MacLochian (Clans of Scotland) in a 2016 quarter bend Royal Meerschaum lattice calabash meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Royal_Meer_Lattice_Calabash.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.