PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
@Swede74 I've heard that a lot on the internet...
Interesting how the Swedish eat the most ice-cream in Europe; I suppose when it's cold they eat it indoors, either in cafés or at home...
I think its the Russians the biggest ice cream consumer in the world with usa , they eat even more icecream outside in the winter cause it didn’t melt and they can eat it slowly ( The russian icecream is better than anything else, way less sugar and more actual cream ?)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Turns out I'm getting the Ebony 4AB, so I'll have the complete line.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Started out last night for December 1st., Dorchester in a Peterson Newgrange Spigot 124 Fishtail, then I passed out watching the Tele with half a bowl left, and finishing it today. Tabac left over sure gets heavier, yesterday was like coffee, cream and sugar, today it’s like smoking an unsweetened black espresso LOL... ?

Happy December everyone, be well! :)

40A40875-60CA-4858-80EB-0AD86B798684.jpeg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Late afternoon bowl of Lane Medal of Valor in a Charatan smooth Poker with saddle stem. Attracted my nine year-old neighbor who, under the innocent pretext of asking what blend I was smoking but carrying his glove and ball behind his back, roped me into a nice game of catch and working on his fielding grounders. Ah, the lure of pipes (wish it worked this well on women).

Status
Not open for further replies.